Rest & Recharge
a self guided weekend away october 27-30, 2022
Join us at Aldermarsh Retreat Center on Whidbey Island for a change to disconnect from your daily life and reconnect to rhythms of rest, play, movement, and nature.
This is a self guided retreat with no programming. Truly a chance to get what you need. Come center yourself on this beautiful piece of land.
The physical space at Aldermarsh is stunning. Gardens, fields, and nooks crannies are all yours to explore. For those seeking more contained space, your rooms will provide quiet solitude. The human space will be held for you by two local therapists. Jodi Bagge and Jessie Murray are graduates of The Seattle School of Theology & Psychology. Good friends, who have a passion for gathering groups and cultivating conversation, they will be present for the entirety of the retreat for questions, conversation, or guided retreat ideas. Jodi and Jessie are both playful artists and understand the need to disconnect ourselves to find ourselves again.
- Your ticket for the weekend includes 3 nights (Thursday, Friday, Saturday) and simple breakfasts each morning.
- There will be a variety of snacks and access to the kitchen whenever you're in need.
- Use of the Large Marsh room is yours (See photo above). There will be art supplies set up. Bring yourself, your yoga mat, a good book of poetry, your journal, anything that would make you feel settled and cared for.
- There is a chlorinated, Japanese soaking hot tub outdoors for your use.
- There is a large, wood-fired sauna that will be run on Friday & Saturday nights, It fits 16 people and will be available for use that evening.
- Check in is at 2pm on Thursday the 27th of October and check out is 1pm on Sunday, the 30th.